I would like to say a super big thank you to Reinreads for nominating me for The Infinity Dreams Award! I think these awards are always so much fun to do and I love reading what other people have to say when they’re nominated!
If you don’t know what the rules are well here they are:
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts About Moi!
- I don’t have a favourite colour… it changes to often and I can never be tied down by just one
- I colour coordinate my books which means that I don’t keep them together even if they are part of a series… colour is more important 🙂
- My favourite holiday is Christmas and I have chosen to wrap all of my gifts this year with wrapping paper that has dogs and cats wearing Christmas hats
- I am getting married next October!
- We are going on a Disney cruise for our honeymoon!
- I love Disney, Dreamworks, and all the kids movies that come from them
- I’m allergic to cats but yet I have two longhairs
- I love buying things second hand (mostly furniture and stuff) because I love my things to have a story… even if I don’t know what it is
- I hate asparagus
- Approximately 1/3 of my body is covered in tattoos but you would never know because they are in places easily covered by clothes… most people don’t know I have any at all
- The commercials about family that come out around the holidays always make me cry… especially the Tim Hortons ones.
The 11 Questions I Have To Answer:
- What’s your favourite Christmas Song?
Oh man I don’t know. I think it may be Jingle Bell Rock… and I don’t even know why. I guess I just remember loving it as a kid so I always end up dancing when it comes on.
2. Who’s your favourite fictional character?
I can’t choose… it’s impossible. Literal Sophie’s Choice right here…
3. Are you a morning or a night person?
I am a night person for sure. Not that I like to stay up late all that much but I hate having to wake up early. Anything before 9:00am and I am not happy!
4. What reminds you of your childhood?
The smell of mothballs… I know so weird right. My Grandpa used to smell like them and I used to spend a lot of time at my Grandparent’s house. They say smells hold the most memories for us.
5. Is there a book you reread every year?
No there isn’t. I wish there was but I just find I always have such a long list of things to read that I can’t reread things. Maybe one day.
6. Where do you buy your books?
I buy them from everywhere. I buy them from Bookoulet.com, chapters, amazon, local shops, and of course gifts. No one place for me.
7. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
I’ve always wanted to go to Russia. One of my favourite movies growing up was Anastasia so I have always wanted to go see Russia!
8. What’s on your Christmas wishlist?
I have my wedding coming up so a lot of family are giving us money for that. I want a good pair of sweat pants, a couple books, but I always like to be surprised so I rarely make a list. I let people decide what they want to give me 🙂
9. What’s your favourite movie?
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off!
10. What makes you feel better when you’re feeling down?
I like to vent and watch netflix! Oh and a good glass of wine for sure.
11. What do you like best about yourself?
It may sound weird and a little conceded but I am happy with myself, just genuinely happy. I wasn’t always and I definitely have areas where I can improve but I am happy with who I am. If I catch myself looking in the mirror and think “oh look at that thing there, wish that wasn’t there” I can turn it around. I tell myself I’m wonderful and that I am lucky to be who I am. I have the ability to remind myself that I am worth something… which is something I hope everyone has the ability to do because no one else can do that for you. In this day and age we spend so much time thinking negatively of ourselves and to be honest I used to do that a lot. One day I just decided no more. So my favourite thing about myself is simply that I am able to think positively of myself and push out the negative thoughts that get me no where fast.
- Why do you love reading, books, etc?
- Name the book that has made you cry the most!
- How far have you traveled for an author’s book signing or have you at all?
- Your favourite movie that started as a book.
- What series do you wish never ended?
- What series do you think should have ended a long time ago?
- Favourite author and why?
- Do you enjoy other forms of literature besides books (poems, plays, graphic novels, etc)? List some 🙂
- Do you hope to write something worthwhile one day?
- What is a book that changed your life?
- What are you reading right this second??
Thanks so much guys! This was so fun! I love being tagged in these and I hope to be tagged again sooooon!!